adrenaline and speed
Your rush of emotions
What do you have to know?
- You will have a boat and a wakeboard for the real time contracted. For this it is necessary that you are present at least 20 minutes before the reservation for the explanation, otherwise it will be subtracted from the contracted time. Make the most of the time!
- You will be accompanied by an instructor who will give you all the instructions to learn to handle the Wakeboard and you will receive all the necessary instructions for your safety, as well as the equipment: neoprene, helmet and vest.
- It’s more fun together! You can take a companion on the boat for an additional €10.
- All participants must bring their ID or passport.
- We recommend bringing a towel and a swimsuit. You will get wet!
- SeaRiders reserves the right to cancel or delay the time of the activity due to technical, meteorological or logistical reasons.
- You have showers and lockers at no additional cost.
Speed, sea water and adrenaline. The perfect combination.
Wakeboarding is the king of motorized water sports and it’s easy to see why. The combination of speed, together with the adrenaline that accumulates through your veins, while you jump over the waves is inimitable. Propelled by a boat and with the help of a rope (palonier), you will slide over the sea with a table similar to those of Snowboard. (We have boards for Pros and Beginners)
As in all sports, there is always a first time, and our instructors will be there with you to teach you everything you need to know to dominate the waves. With patience and attitude, you have everything to be a Wakeboard crack.
And like everything in the sea, it’s always more fun with friends. For an additional €10, you can bring a companion on the boat. An ideal opportunity to record your adventures on the sea of Barcelona.