The present General Conditions intend to regulate all the transactions between Sea Riders Badalona, SL and you.
The purchase of products must be made through any of the choices specified in the paragraph below following the acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions as displayed on the WWW.SEARIDERS.ES website (from here on out, the Portals) prior to the purchase of the products. From the moment of acceptance, the user becomes a Customer of Sea Riders Badalona, SL as described in the General Conditions. Sea Riders Badalona, SL will send the Customer a receipt of the sale via email along with all its terms, following express acceptance of the General Conditions.
The different choices to make a purchase are the following:
- Making the purchase through the WWW.SEARIDERS.ES portal by adding your desired products to the shopping cart, in which case the purchase will be complete upon clicking the “buy” button. The Portals offer the possibility of credit card payment (Visa, Master Card or American Express): available for all countries. The customer will receive an email with the confirmation and, when pertinent, the details of the transaction.
- Filling in a purchase form for any of the products offered on the WWW.SEARIDERS.ES portal.
- Placing an order by phone, calling (+34) 637 861 223 and contacting the Customer Service staff.
- Sending an email indicating that you would like to place an order, with the main information of the desired product to the following address: email@example.com.
- In person at the company’s head office, located at the Badalona Marina, Moll de Ribera, local 1, BADALONA (BARCELONA). In this case, the payment may be made by credit card (Visa or Master Card) or cash.
In cases 2, 3 and 4, and to complete the purchase of the products chosen, the payment will be made manually by bank transfer or deposit payable to Sea Riders Badalona, SL, according to previously agreed procedures between the Customer and Sea Riders Badalona, SL, and once the availability of the product and its price have been confirmed.
In any of the cases, the sale will be considered complete upon confirmation of payment by email or physical receipt issued by Sea Riders Badalona, SL.
The prices applicable to every product are those appearing on the portals on the date of the order, taxes included. However, under the Law 37/1992, of December 28, which regulates such taxes, the operation may be exempt according to the country of residence of the buyer and his/her role in the transaction (company owner / professional or individual). Consequently, in some cases, the final price may be altered with respect to the one presented on the Portals.
Sea Riders Badalona, SL will not be held responsible for delays or errors of access, functioning or operativeness of the Portals, or in its services and/or contents, or for interruptions, suspensions or malfunctioning of the Portals when they were due to third-party errors.
Sea Riders Badalona, SL is responsible of the truthfulness and accuracy of the contents and information of the products offered on its Portals, unless they were modified by third parties, alien to the organization or not, without the company’s express authorization.
Sea Riders Badalona, SL offers a simple way to refund a payment. The customer will send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Refund” on the subject field, along with the order number (which you will have received via email at the moment of the purchase). Sea Riders Badalona, SL will respond to this email indicating the procedure to be followed to obtain a refund.
There are two types of refund:
- Refund attributable to Sea Riders Badalona, SL: When the product is not what the customer had selected, Sea Riders Badalona, SL will refund the amount received up to that moment, following confirmation of the mistake. To save the Customer from inconvenient trips, or time to fill in any refund forms, the Sea Riders Badalona, SL administration will solve the problem via email.
The activity hired will take place provided there is no danger to any of the participants due to strong winds, rough sea or any other weather condition beyond the control of SEA RIDERS BADALONA, SL.
Most notably, no refunds of amounts paid by the customer will be accepted, and neither will be date changes, in case of rainy, windy, or rough sea days.
NO CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE TIMES OF THE ACTIVITIES WITHOUT A PRIOR REQUEST VIA EMAIL TO email@example.com AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE. IN SUCH CASES, SEA RIDERS BADALONA, SL WILL NOT GUARANTEE THE IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, AND THE CUSTOMER MAY HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FREE DATE IN THE ACTIVITIES CALENDAR.
Refund request deadline
The client can exercise his/her right of waiver during 7 work days after placing the order, as long as no inscriptions or payments of fees have taken place in that period.